The workers’ compensation process is nothing if not complex, and a lot of people don’t know what to do after they suffer an injury. One of the biggest reasons why navigating the workers’ compensation system is difficult is because your employer and their insurance company aren’t on your side, so they often do little to assist with the process.
That’s where we come in. We want to do everything in our power to make the workers’ compensation process easy on you so you can focus on your health. We’d be happy to manage your case and help you maximize your claim, but we also want to make it easy for you to get access to resources that will assist with your case. That’s what you’ll find in this blog.
Minnesota Workers’ Compensation Forms
Below, you’ll find a collection of forms, websites and resources that can help you throughout the workers’ compensation process.
- Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry
- Minnesota Office of Administrative Hearings
- Department of Labor Work Comp Forms List
- Minnesota Office of Administrative Hearings List of Work Comp Forms
- Minnesota First Report of Injury Form
- FAQs for Injured Workers
- Verify That Your Employer Has Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Work Comp Disputes and Mediation
- Notice of Appearance of Attorney for Employee
- Tips For Choosing The Right Workers’ Compensation Lawyer
Best Workers’ Compensation Resource
Hopefully you find the above links helpful, but if you want to utilize the best resource for not only winning your workers’ compensation case but maximizing your claim, make sure you contact a workers’ compensation lawyer like Dean Margolis. He’ll be able to explain any confusing parts of the process, or if you hire him, he’ll take charge of filling out all the necessary forms and meeting all the important deadlines.
Moreover, instead of just winning your claim, Dean will focus on maximizing your award amount. Many of his previous clients have found that Dean’s ability to increase their award amount pays for his services many times over. Not only will he handle all the paperwork, but he can get you more money than you may have been able to achieve on your own!
To set up a meeting with Dean and his team to see what he has to offer, click here or give his office a call at (952) 230-2700.
- How Long Do I Have To File Different Injury Lawsuits In Minnesota? - September 19, 2023
- Why Experts Are Important If Future Damages Are Included In A Minnesota Injury Lawsuit - September 13, 2023
- Five Problems You Can Run Into If You Don’t Report Your Work Injury Right Away - September 6, 2023